Certificate of Dryness

Certificate of Dryness

Certification of dryness is often required by your insurance company to sign off a drying project.

Whether your house has been flooded, a pipe has burst and caused water damage, or you have had a rain water leak; whatever the cause of your water damage, your insurance will likely request you get an independent certificate of dryness.

As IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technicians and IICRC Applied Structural Drying Technicians, we offer drying certificates following a certificate of dryness survey. The survey does not take particularly long and can normally be done without any further disruption to the building.

A certificate of dryness should be complied with the IICRC S500 Standard and Reference Guide for Water Damage Restoration. Contact us today on 07743371384 for a quote for your dryness certification. We offer friendly, free advise, and a low cost certification service. We are the cheapest IICRC S500 Certification of Dryness Company company in London and we operate all over the UK.

Water Damage Surveys, Reports & Remediation Services:

Contact Us for a Quote

Get in touch with Water Damage for an immediate response.

Water Damage are here to help you 7 days a week. From drying out wet buildings following water damage, to full commercial or residential property refurbishment.

We are open 7 days a week. Get a free quote today!

Speak Your Mind